Innovative SEO : Learn & Share All About SEO
Recently, Google has announced the Search Event to present the series of new updates coming up at Google. Google has been acting a little mysteriously this week and with a press conference due tomorrow (Wednesday 8 September). The first piece of the announcement arrived last week when a selected number of people were sent invites to a Google press conference in San Francisco. The invites said that Google would be sharing its “latest technological innovation” and would be offering “an inside look at the evolution of Google search”.
If you are in the industry since last few years, you might be aware about the similar event Google has carried out last year when they announced the Google Squared, Rich Snippets and Google Sky. It seems that, Google is coming with series of changes tomorrow & will announce in the event organized.
Google Search Event : New Updates coming
Google’s announced a special press event for next Wednesday on search that “you won’t want to miss.” Here’s what the invite says:
We invite you to join us on Wednesday, September 8, to share our latest technological innovation and to get an inside look at the evolution of Google search. Speakers include:
- Marissa Mayer, VP, Search Products & User Experience
- Johanna Wright, Director of Product Management
- Ben Gomes, Distinguished Engineer
- Othar Hansson, Senior Staff Software Engineer
It’s an event you won’t want to miss.
A well know SEO blog, SEO Round Table reported this changes today. SEO Round table reported,
Google told me “today’s doodle is not related to a birthday but is fast, fun and interactive, just the way we think search should be.”
So, What will be the highlights ? Well, if we observe the last few announcement Google has made & their initiative about Making the WEB Faster, I guess, it will somewhat related to the same. Various blogs & forums are discussing this topic since last few days, & based on the reviews they made few predictions as well.
(1) AJAX powered search results. Many forums reported that, Yesterday, many of them began noticing 30 results per page, but when they look deeper, it is driven by the AJAX like results. It is “faster” for the user.
(2) Streaming Results As You Type. Few other blogger & forums reported that, Google has been testing updating results as you type for the past few weeks. It does make the search results more “interactive” and a bit “faster.”
(3)HTML 5 Revolution. Many programmers & forums discussing that, Google is testing HTML5 elements in its algorithm changes. As they are testing with AJAX based search results, it seems Google is also experimenting with HTML5 improved tags & their impact on On-Page factors.
Lets hope we get some exiting news from Google from this Search Event. What do you predict about tomorrows event ? Do you think that, this time it will be more concentrated towards improving the speed of Internet & enhancing the user experience ? Share your voice.