Innovative SEO : Learn & Share all about SEO
With all of your support & help, to-day, I have achieved one more step in the journey of Web 2.0 Business World. To-day, I have cleared the Web Analytics Individual Qualification Test by Google & secured 90% in the Test 🙂
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my friends & readers of Innovative SEO blog for their unconditional support & motivation till date. Without your support & word of motivation, this wouldn’t have turned a success. A BIG thank you to all of you 🙂
Google Analytics Individual
To those who are not aware about this certification, Google conduct the Online test to award this certification & charge US$ 50 as fees for this exam. As my knowledge goes, currently only 121 Google Analytics Qualified Indivudal listed bythe Google. Anyone can go & verify the person name to check his/her certification status.
Tips to clear GA Exam
To all my readers who are in this field & looking forward to clear the Google Analytics Individual Qualification Test by Google, I would like to share few tips with you to help you achieve it with more ease & comfort.
- Try your hand on Google Analytics for at least 2 months before appearing in the exam.
- Try to work with analytics account which has Adwords & E commerce data integrated.
- Start referring to Google Analytics Conversion University & try to implement the lessons practically with the existing web analytics account & profiles.
- SEORabbit also has a great source of details which will help you to prepare your self for this exam.
- Try to get meaning out of data as not all the questions in the test are from given curriculum, some question needs general IQ & data interpretation skills.
- Try your hand on manual tagging & filter before appearing for exam, it will really help you out.
I hope these tips will be helpful to you.
Once again, I would like to thank you for all your unconditional support. Cheers 🙂